Job Opening: Test Administration Specialist
Coordinates and oversees all day-to-day aspects of the administration of a range of standardized testing activities conducted in testing centers. Develops and coordinates testing program policies and procedures, recruitment, training, and supervision of testing staff. Administers testing carried out by proctors in accordance with established procedures.Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates standardized group and individual test administration; administers and coordinates academic entrance tests such as TOEFL, ACT, AP, GRE, LSAT, etc.
- Plans, develops, and coordinates testing program policies, procedures and schedules. Ensures adequate staffing for the administration of examinations.
- Liaises with testing companies; orders and maintains supplies of paper-based testing materials.
- Provides training, supervises and monitors proctors who administer tests. Ensures that test instructions are accurate and that appropriate testing environments are maintained.
- Provides routine direction, information, and advice to students and prospective students concerning testing policies, procedures, and results.
- Ensures that all test administration is carried out in compliance with relevant policies, regulations, guidelines, and standards.
- Ensures confidentiality of test results and recommendations; maintains security of testing materials.
- Keeps informed of advanced technology in standardized test administration, computer-based testing, machine scoring, and associated software.
- Visit contracted test sites to inspect their readiness in compliance with the established guidelines and specifications.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified, preferably in the field of academic entrance testing.
- Strong command of English; able to communicate professionally with partner testing companies around the world.
- Possess knowledge and skills in the management of computerized testing systems, processes, facilities, and security.
- Occasionally will be required to work unusual weekly schedules, e.g., from Wednesday to Sunday, instead of Monday to Friday.
Please send a cover letter and resume to KAEC at email@example.com by October 20, 2019 (주소: 서울시 마포구 백범로 28길 23 우: 04156 한미교육위원단). All documents should be written in English.
For inquiries related to this position, please contact Lee, Keunyong via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information regarding the Korean-American Educational Commission, visit the KAEC website www.fulbright.or.kr