Student Awards


Fulbright awards for Americans in Korea are available to students with degrees in a variety of undergraduate fields or who enrolled in a graduate school program seeking independent study. Proposals submitted by applicants for Fulbright student research awards offered by KAEC must be relevant to Korean studies or Korean-American comparative studies.


The Institute of International Education (IIE), which is located in New York, is responsible for handling applications from Americans for Fulbright student awards. IIE publishes an awards brochure each year which provides relevant details on the Fulbright awards available in Korea and other countries. Anyone interested in applying for a Fulbright student award should contact IIE or CIES for further information and application forms.

KAEC does not accept applications from Americans directly. Full applications are available from IIE ( and CIES (, depending on award category.

한미교육위원단 장학생 배출현황


장학프로그램 운영기간(년)

총 6,996명

총 장학생 수


한국인 장학생 수


미국인 장학생 수